Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sentences I Write On My Phone

-When you've been underwater so long, you didn't even know you were drowning. 

-Why does my heart break only when there is no one to hear? 

-I'll let my hands be cold.  Maybe then no one can tell they are trembling at the thought of you with her.  

-I've never wanted anything other than to forget. 

-God, could you keep your life to yourself and quit inflicting pain on mine? 

-I'd rather struggle through being on my own then find someone right away that could never make me feel the way you did. 

-I wish I could read you everything I write.  Maybe then my words wouldn't become scars that I have to hide.  

-I get no one is perfect.  I just thought that maybe your mistakes wouldn't hurt me so terribly. 

-Only I can find misery in the most beautiful of places and the most perfect of circumstances.  It's like I can't have anything good or else I'll have hope for life again.  So I destroy the good things and pretend the bad is all I will ever get.  

-You can never escape the reality of the realization that you can't feel this way forever.

-Nothing can make you realize how much you hate yourself like others pointing it out.

-Someone once said to never give up anything good. But I don't have a choice on whether or not good could last forever.

-It hurts to leave my heart in a place where I can't feel it beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment