Sunday, February 8, 2015

खाली




I am an empty shell.  

I've been used, shut out, broken in two.  

I am a gun, not loaded.  I am a bullet, no powder.  I am a computer, no code.  

I am a church with no chapel, but I am more than just spiritually absent.  I am a school without classrooms, but I am more than mentally misconstrued.  I am a body without a beating heart, but I am more than physically inept.  I am a mind without kind thoughts, but I am more than emotionally explosive.  

I wear something on my face that distorts my features and makes me seem a wholesome, WHOLE being.  I am nothing but an empty casing, nothing but the wish of wanting to be something else.  

5 comments:

  1. One of the best compliments I can give:

    I want to steal this for a writing prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am snapping so hard right now.
    This is so real I can't stop reading it.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. just realizing how terrible that comment was^
    but it was a really big compliment i promise

    ReplyDelete